Monday, February 4, 2013


Compassion

We are all born with it, but some do not use it. Anymore it seems we have more compassion for our animals than we do our fellow human beings, I agree we should treat our animals well. But can you imagine a world where everyone is treated equal and with respect.

We live in a very busy world but I still try to find time to call a friend , smile at a neighbor, help another in need, respect my elders. Oh how I wish the whole world could take the time to do these things.

The future of our world looks bleak at this time and I believe the day will come again when we all need to depend on one another to survive and I hope that we have not buried Compassion so deep it cannot surface and help us all through the trying times yet to come.
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment